Why not make like a masterchef and plant up your own kitchen garden? Edible flowers not only make your salads look and taste michelin star worthy, but they also attract pollinators into your garden.
My top three edible flowers are:
1) Borage (tastes like cucumber, can be frozen into ice cubes which would be magic in a G&T)
2) Nasturtium (peppery punchy flavour, and you can make pesto with the leaves)
3) Calendula (bright yellow and orange petals look amazing in salads)
4) Violas (it’s almost unbelievable to think you can eat these delicately coloured flowers)
5) Courgette flowers (gorgeous stuffed with mozzarella and anchovies and then deep fried in batter!)